Summer Reading 2020 starts on July 20
Register for free!
Curbside service begins on July 20On July 20, the library will begin curbside service which will make it possible for you to receive items that you have placed on hold with the library. To place a hold you will need to call or email library staff @ 845-856-7313 x 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also place a hold through the library catalog using your library card - https://rcls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/portjervis/
Once your request is available, library staff will contact you with the date and time your item(s) will be available for pick up. Curbside pickup will be scheduled during the following times: Monday through Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
When you arrive at the library to pick up your item(s) come to the side door and ring the bell or call the library @ 845-856-7313 x 3, someone will bring your item(s) out to you. You will need to show your driver's license or other photo ID to receive materials.
Our bookdrop is now open!The library book drop is open! Patrons are asked to return all library materials at this time. All overdue fines, fees and charges continue to be waived while the library building remains closed. Details of curbside services coming soon.
Port Jervis Free Library Board of Trustees announces the closure until further noticeThe Port Jervis Free Library Board of trustees announced the closure of the library until further notice due to health concerns. We are continuing to follow COVID-19 developments closely and will determine if additional closures are needed.
We will be providing library updates on a regular basis. Stay connected with us on our library website, Facebook, Instagram or by emailing use with your questions at email@example.com
During the closure Port Jervis Free Library patrons will be able to:
- Get digital materials — including eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks, eVideos - and corresponding apps for their personal devices. Look for the Libby and OverDrive apps on your device app store; all of them are free.
- Apply for a library card online. (NEW)
- Access Ancestry.com from home. (NEW)
- Access educational and informative databases.
- Submit their questions to the firstname.lastname@example.org email and get answers.
- Keep their library materials at home without late fines. No need to return items during the building’s closure as our book drop is also closed.
Through virtual communication, we are still together.